Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_vote_lcapMaka Albarn |Meister| I_voting_barMaka Albarn |Meister| I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_vote_lcapMaka Albarn |Meister| I_voting_barMaka Albarn |Meister| I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maka Albarn |Meister|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maka

Maka

Maka Albarn |Meister| Empty
PostSubject: Maka Albarn |Meister|   Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Idenitifcation

Name: Maka Albarn

Height: 5'2''

Weight: 102lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Make is a normal ish girl in terms of, she likes having fun. Though she takes school and meister work very seriously. She has a slight crush on her Weapon partner, Soul Eater Evans. For when Blair flirts with him she gets extremely jealous. She also seems to be a very kind girl when she is able to befriend anyone. She's a natural leader.

Abilities

Technician Style: Scythe Style. Very Flexible as well as powerful.

--[Rank: *

Abilities: Witch-Hunt Slash

Background

History: The meister of the scythe Soul Eater and the main female protagonist. She is a young but dedicated student who takes after her mother, another prodigious meister. However, her relationship with her father Spirit (aka Death Scythe) is incredibly strained due to his constant flirtations with women, leading her parents to divorce. As such, Maka is obsessed with turning Soul Eater into a Death Scythe that will surpass her father. She makes a good team with Soul, but is prone to nagging and violent outbursts whenever Soul does something foolish. When in danger, however, Maka does everything she can to keep Soul out of harm's way. Her skills as a scythemeister allow her to perform the Witch-Hunt Slash (魔女狩り, Majo Gari?, lit. "Witch-Hunt") and Demon-Hunt Slash (魔神狩り, Majin Gari?, lit. "Demon-Hunt") with ease when resonating with Soul, but when Soul is infected by black blood, Maka risks slipping into madness if they can't control it. She eventually develops the Anti-Demon Wavelength inherited from her mother which repels the effects of insanity. She is adept at Soul Perception, which allows her to detect souls and judge their strength; she even has the potential to sense witches' souls even when they suppress their magic. After turning Soul into a Death Scythe, Maka gains the ability to fly with the angelic wings offered by her Grigori soul. She is shown to have strong feelings for Soul. In the anime only, Maka is shown to conjure scythes herself upon fighting against Asura and losing consciousness. In the manga, Maka has a hard time understanding music so she is jealous about Soul's love for it.

((That's all I could find for her history. o.o;Wink)

RP Sample:

"Soul!" Maka screamed as the golem slammed his fists down to her. She quickly threw herself back, and managed to dodge it as the punch slmmed into the ground. The blonde haired girl frantically looked around her, Soul was no where in sight. "Aw man." The golem recovered his fists and looked confused at how the girl had managed to dodge him. Golems weren't very smart to begin with. Maka clenched her fists and yelled again. "SOUL!" She started running across the ground, hoping to confuse the golem by continue moving. The giant junkman stared at her then shot out his left fist, it slid along the ground and cut Maka off. Seeing this she slid to a stop and turned to change direction when she saw the right fist driving towards her. She didn't have time to dodge. She braced herself for the impact when she saw a glimmer of light and heard the golem scream. Maka looked up and saw her weapon. Soul.

Last edited by Maka on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

PostSubject: Re: Maka Albarn |Meister|   Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 am

Is it good? o.o
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Maka Albarn |Meister|   Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

approved, 1 star.

Add any abilities your character can use
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maka Albarn |Meister|   Maka Albarn |Meister| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maka Albarn |Meister|
Page 1 of 1