Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Matt Koori [wip] I_vote_lcapMatt Koori [wip] I_voting_barMatt Koori [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Matt Koori [wip] I_vote_lcapMatt Koori [wip] I_voting_barMatt Koori [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Matt Koori [wip]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Matt Koori [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Matt Koori [wip]   Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Idenitifcation

Name: Matt Koori

Height: 5 ft 5

Weight: 150 lbs

Appearance: Matt Koori [wip] Images13

Personality: In many ways, matt's calm and passive disposition exists as a foil to his older brother's more abrasive personality. Matt is kindhearted, notably compassionate and patient almost to a fault, acting often out of protective selflessness for his loved ones, new friends and sometimes toward even his enemies. Having had his psychological growth stunted at the age of ten due to loss of his physical body, Matt retains a childlike purity in the face of all his encountered horrors; however, despite his age, he has always displayed a significantly higher level of maturity than his brother. Though matt is as passionate as his brother, he has remarked that his anger takes longer to spark and jokes that he is always beaten to the punch by his brother's outbursts.

Abilities

Technician Style: Guns.

--[Rank: Leave this portion of the application blank. This will be determined by staff upon your approval. 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 3 stars is a Shibusen teachers or a highly talented student's level.

Abilities: Brother's Training Gun:The gun matts brother gave to him when he learned he was gonna go to the DWMA matt had made a few changes to the gun. Such as turning the barrel puts it in a few diffrent modes. First mode is normal bullets, Second is a smoke bomb, Third is rubber bullets and finally there are the flame bullets.

Background

History: Matt was born like any other person. Other then the fact he came from a long line of meisters. But not really haveing any skills of his own other then art which his parents said could never help in a fight which he knew. But they noticed he seemed to take a likeing to the weapons his brother used which were mostly fire arms. As such they went to find him a gun to be his partner how ever they couldn't find one. When they come home how ever they found matt's brother giveing matt his training gun. When matt hit fifteen how ever his parents sent him to the DWMA to find a real meisters weapon and to learn to be a meister.

RP Sample: Matt was training with his brother it was the day before he was going to the DWMA so he wanted to test out a few new 'featrues' he added to the gun. His brother ran at him and started to shoot at him, Matt jumped out of the way and started to turn the guns barrel "What are you doing?" asked his brother. Matt simply shot out a smoke bomb on to the group and put his googles over his eyes allowing him to see better. He ran at his brother sending a kick to the jaw. His brother went flying into the air matt turned the barrel again and out came some rubber bullets knocking his brother into the wall and knocking him out. "Well that was fun bro thanks again for the training." matt said as he walked out of the traning room.

Last edited by Matt on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Matt Koori [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Koori [wip]   Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Looks good, 1 star meister if you don't have an official weapon yet.

Put your weapon under abilities for now.
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Matt Koori [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Koori [wip]   Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Matt Koori [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Koori [wip]   Matt Koori [wip] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Koori [wip]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eater of Souls RPG :: Character Registration :: Meister an Weapon Applications :: Approved Meisters-
Jump to: